Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hello blogging world..!

Peace upon you,
MMMM Where should I start? let's see, my name is Muhammad Allam I have..., NO.. NO it's traditional beginning let's see again. Since three years ago, Every day I decided to create Blog but I'm lazy ,the time has come I took a decision to create Blog. This is my first blog-entry so I thought I’d introduce myself and what I’ll be doing here. My name is Muhammad Elsayed Allam.student at FCI Menoufia university (Rabena yostor elnatiga enharda ) ,My age is 20 I think I still young man:D. My Hobbies are Reading especially in Programming, psychology and parapsychology,Writing articles at Programming in my spare time, Listening Music, Playing football and ping pong.Play computer games and developing simple games such as HITS simple game at mobile using J2ME .In this Blog you will find all things about me, my sakes , my thoughts , my articles in programming.
Any way if you have a question regarding any posts , always feel free to reply to a post here that relates to your query or email me directly @
Eng_3llam@hotmail.com

No comments: